Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 36/40

Today's weight was 210.2 pounds, down .4 from yesterday.

I have been so sick that I know I am not drinking a lot of water, but I can't really help it.  It doesn't matter what kind of water it is; all of it tastes nasty to me. I have found that if I refrigerate my tap water overnight and get it really cold that it helps it to taste better.

My husband ventured into the crawl space and worked on our leaking gray water pipes. Not only was it leaking; we also have a major clog. So it was not as easy as we would have hoped. We called around for a plumber. The one recommended to us did not return our call. So we scheduled an appointment for one out of the yellow pages who is going to charge us an arm and a leg. I know the Lord will help us take care of it, whatever it is.

I threw up again this evening, just before bedtime. it was mainly stomach acid. I'm not sure what all the nausea is about but as long as my body is cleaning itself out, that is the main thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment