Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 39/40

Day 39! One more day!

Today's weight was 207.8, down 1.2 pounds from yesterday.

I am feeling a lot better than yesterday and have a lot more energy than the past week.

My husband is dealing with more drama at work. I am so thankful to have the Lord to fight our battles for us.

I am so weak and tired and I can't wait until I can start eating again so I can get some strength and energy back so I can do the things that I used to do.  I had my husband go out and buy me some avocados so I can eat them when I break my fast.

I am also planning on what I am going to eat when we go out to dinner again. I am craving chicken wings something terrible! We have a great local pizza place that sells some really awesome wings.  I plan on getting some of those and a salad, and maybe some pizza toppings. I don't eat the pizza crust- just the toppings. But I haven't really decided yet.  If I am still having trouble with the candida then I probably better lay off the cheese.

I am so used to not eating that to actually be allowed to eat again will seem kind of strange.

Before we went to sleep my husband and I had a good season of prayer because we know that tomorrow might be difficult, with it being the last day of the fast. I am so thankful for his support throughout all of this. He has undergone as many attacks during this as I have, so I know this has not been easy for him at all.

But I am thankful for how the Lord has helped us both to grow through all of this. The Lord has really helped both of us become more like Jesus.  I know I still have a ways to go, but I am thankful for how far he has brought me.

No comments:

Post a Comment