Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 25/40

Today's weight was 220.4, down .4 pounds from yesterday.

I woke up in the morning with a very strong burden for my husband. I pray for him every morning when he goes to work, and today was no exception.  However, when I finished praying the burden did not go away. I would pray for him and then for someone else and the feeling did not lift. This went on for about an hour until I finally went back to sleep.

I talked to my husband later in the day and he told me he was also feeling a strong burden that day as well, and actually had the Lord to tell him to immediately stop what he was doing, and to pray.  I asked several others to pray for him as well.  We have a feeling that the situation is job related.

I had a visitor today, a young lady from my church who I had been working with but have not seen for awhile since she moved out of my neighborhood.  The nausea returned this afternoon and I was lying down when she appeared.  I explained my fasting to her, much to her alarm. Then I began to testify about all of the wonderful things that have occured since the fast had started. I also reminded her that if Jesus could do it, then why couldn't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment