Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 31/40

Today's weight was 213.2, down 2.6 pounds from yesterday. I have lost almost 36 pounds since the beginning of the fast.

Physically I am still quite weak but feeling much better than yesterday. I still have to rest plenty but I am managing quite well, considering. Even though the massage was yesterday morning I am still experiencing the benefits of it. Even my toes were feeling better, at least until I went out in the cold again.

We have another trial looming today. There is a supposed snow and ice storm coming that will last at least 2 days. If my husband does not go in to work, he will probably lose his job. He accrued a bunch of points due to the last bad storm that we had, mainly through no fault of his own. We went to prayer and it looks like he will be staying in town with a relative of ours, about two miles from his workplace. I am so thankful for the Lord's provision!

Emotionally I am quite touchy and I really need the Lord's help in that area today.

Nine days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment