Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 8/40

*Posting this today for yesterday, Saturday the 8th, since I didn't get a change to post.*

Today's weigh-in was at 233.8, down 3.2 pounds from Friday.  It seems like the more I rest, the more I lose.

Friday night I was extremely nauseated and it went into early Saturday morning. I think again that this is from yeast die off. On one hand, it isn't pleasant to feel sick, but on the other hand, I have been plagued by yeast for so long that I almost resigned to whatever it takes to make it go away.

I spent part of Friday night looking up low carb recipes on the computer and printing them out, and almost all day Saturday cooking. That might sound strange coming from someone who is on a water fast, but I don't mind it, and it almost helps somehow, even though I can't eat a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment