Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6/40

Day 6. This morning I weighed in at 238.8 which is exactly what I weighed yesterday morning. I am down a total of 10.2 pounds since I started the fast.

I feel like the salt water flush definitely helped clean things out. It took about two hours to finish the flush.  I have thought about doing a salt water flush once a week during the rest of my fast but I am still undecided.  

I can tell that my body is cleaner. My mouth doesn't feel as yeasty and my tongue doesn't have as thick of a white coating on it today. The myalgia in my upper arms is also not as noticeable.

I still have periods where I feel very cold but they come and go. I did not take a nap yesterday. I think I needed one but I still had a lot of energy. By the time bedtime came around, I was exhausted and ready to sleep.

I still have some mucus drainage from my sinuses, but it is very thick, and not the post nasal drip kind, which I am thankful for.  Since I think post nasal drip is kind of annoying.

I drank an additional 4-6 bottles of water yesterday. I kind of lost track. I am just keeping a general tally, to make sure that I am drinking plenty of water.

It is 9 AM and I have had three bottles so far, or 50.7 ounces. I try to drink to thirst and not drown myself in water.

Spiritually I am doing amazing. I am able to pray better and keep my mind focused on the Lord more. However I still get distracted somewhat while reading so at times it is difficult to read my Bible but I'm still doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment