Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 29/40

Today's weight was 216.8, down 1.4 pounds since yesterday.

Yesterday I was feeling nauseated again. I kind of just pushed through it, and towards late afternoon it disappeared somewhat.

I had to run some errands and it forced me to be out in the cold. By the time I came home, my feet were freezing and the big toe on my left foot was throbbing with pain again.  It was nearly impossible to get around and walk so I had to soak my feet yet again. This time the water was merely lukewarm, but to my frozen toes it felt like a hot bath. I am thankful to my pastor for his suggestion, or it would make things much for difficult for me, dealing with painful, frozen feet.

I want to praise the Lord for how he has helped my husband with the trials at his workplace. He still has his job and he seems to be doing okay.  I thank the Lord for being our source for everything and I want him to be my first resource for everything, not merely my last resort.

Tonight there is a going away party for one of our friends who is going on a long military deployment. I debated whether or not I should go, because of the food, but I know they would have their feelings hurt if we did not attend. And we really want to go, because we really care about this family. Praying it all goes well.  Only 11 more days to go til I break the fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment